Pork Tenderloin With Peach Jalapeno Glaze
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 2 pounds
- Grill seasoning, such as steak seasoning or spicy chicken seasoning
- 1 cup peach jam or preserves
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Wash pork and remove the silver skin and excess fat. Pat dry.
- Heat oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the pork with grill seasoning and sear on all sides, about 8 minutes total.
- Meanwhile, combine the preserves and jalapeno in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Heat Dutch oven to 350°.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- Brush with about half of the glaze mixture.
- Roast for 5 to 10 minutes longer (may be longer, depending on thickness of tenderloins), or until an instant read thermometer or meat thermometer registers 145° to 150° when inserted in the thickest part of a tenderloin.
- Serve with the remaining peach sauce mixture.
You can perform the searing in the same Dutch oven you use to roast the tenderloin if you wish.